Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

At the beginning of this end...

There is an end to each beginning...

It was so cheesy?
I know!
"Cheesy" is actually a word that I learned in this path. This long path I mean.

Was it that long?
It was supposed to be! Nine months is not a short time, is it?

For what?
For a life to begin. For beginning of the bonds that you don't believe today that are not supposed to last forever. You don't believe that you were supposed to come, live nine month and go searching for your own path of life...

Are you kidding?
Please tell me that you are. Do you really think that you can live days and days together, sit till early morning in the very popular kitchen which is the heart of the house and hear the most intimate stories of each other's life, laugh, be sad, and suddenly
Done?!

No way! It is not like that. It can't be! So what about all those friendships, memories and smiles? How can we say goodbye to all nine months of living with those strangers who are part of the family now and the unfamiliar city that is currently among the most familiar parts of the world?

No!
I am sorry but it can't be like that.
There won't be any goodbye or an end this time.
This time, our beginning won't have an end. The friendships that started in this red house on 1514 Dr. Penfield ave., won't be finished.

Hey Amruth, Jess, Kyle, Michelle, Carlos, Tope, Lilit, Arcie, Thiha, Anu, Andrew, Lisa and Dami!
Where will we see each other next time to review all those sweet family stories?

There is no price for friendship in this world. How can I forget you my best friends?!
Without any goodbye, Lets start the future. A future full of eternal friendships.

2 comments:

LS said...

Rooz, seems like you took my thoughts and feelings and words here... I wish we could continue the Sauve tale longer...
However, every end is a beginning of a new start. I am excited to follow the exciting start of each of the Scholars. And very happy to step on my new path ...
Without doubt Sauve year changed my life and more unexpectedly than I would ever imagine!

Cristian said...

Got a bit of news for you guys. Michelle's and Amruth's speeches at 'We Are The World 2011' were just uploaded on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/user/WearetheworldMcgill#p/u

Nice job!

Post a Comment